ok so i am very tensed as i newly joined to st anthonys school so there is a load of heavy work on me to be done at a very small period of time so i thought to make a simple cappuccino so you can try it when your stressed out so the recipe is released !!
- take a cup of our favourite colour
- melt out some of your favourite chocolate?( dark chocolate would be good than the others when you dont want your cappuccino sweet ! ) or brake it into small pieces or just take any chocolate syrup if you have like hersheys
- boil some milk of your favourite taste – it depends upon you , if you want it strong use fat thick milk if you want light use the thin milk or dilute it in water !!
- keep your cup ready with some of your favourite coffee powder – i use BRU and its good -than a half spoon of sugar ( it depends upon you ) !!!
- pour the hot milk into your cup and mix fast and immediately dice your chocolate pieces or powders or syrup and D R I N K !! IT WILL BE AWESOME IF yOU SEE A SCENERY AND DRINK * SUNSET !