Now it has become a threat to children.All I can see now is a small child going to tutoring services in the early dawn ,coming back and leaving her breakfast half eaten and immediately heading to school , sitting there in one place and listening , writing and studying with no exposure to this lively world and the society which teaches us what real education is and at last returning to her house in the afternoon tired .She might be taking a nap or doing her homework instead of it sadly with no rest at all.At last most of the students in India go to tutoring services after school for hours and head to their house at late night or should I say 8 pm.When do they have their “me” time ? Do they know what it is ?When will the find their sense of accomplishment and their career path ?When will they inspire?
These questions have been running in my mind all night long as I am also a young student in India.I am sure it is not just in India but many other places as well.This has to be reformed by the society !
I have realized this recently when my sister who is my best friend has no time for me anymore.She had to dedicate her late teenage years for studying and exams. She never finds time for me or family , infact she does not have time for herself !
She played a vital role in my life that I went through alot of emotions.Everything was very gloomy without her.She too changed alot.Educational stress has demolished our beautiful bondage From childhood till now I love to learn new things and get good grades but I never wanted it knock down my family life.
We still love each other.Even if the educational system changes or does not we have to realize that we need to balance our daily educational stress and be with our family & friends for a while.Is education either a burden or a talented gift ?.But it is true that the meanig of education has changed with the new era !It is still an unsolved mystery !
Hello…Sorry for the late posting ): ….. I kind of fell into a lot of summer fun ! So I have been thinking that why do many people get up early just to go to the park and exercise ?
Well here are the benefits of a healthy body:
- Increase energy and endurance.
- Promote healthy blood pressure.
- Improve quality of sleep.
- Relieve some strain placed on your knees, hips, and lower back which can lead to reduced pain.
- Improve mood and self confidence.
- Reduce the risk of certain pregnancy related complications.
- Improve blood circulation in all parts of the body, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Reduce respiratory infections and breathlessness, and improve lung function.
- Improve insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance.
Time just goes on and on . Sometimes we feel so exhausted with boredom or sometimes really stressed with a bunch of homework loaded on and then your head feels so heavy ! Sometimes we accidentally neglect health . Health is a really manifold element in life . So never neglect your health !
- adding garlic in our diet is very good as it has antibiotic properties !!!!!!!!it takes off virus infections like cold and cough and many like eye stye , typhoid , flu . you can add it when you eat steaned vegetables garnished with ranch or other dressings !!!!!!
- drinking water makes your skin healthy angd gives good shape ,happiness by removing waste in our body and etc .
- smiling can make you happy eve if your not !!!!!!!!
- be happy , make happy
- love is cure so make sure you love your mum and da and sis or bro !
- have limited time for laptop or you will get ugly glasses for your beautiful face like me !!!!!
don’t you need a cup of coffee ?
you deserve it !!!!!
take thick milk and add some drops of water then you need add one sachet of coffee powder ( i use bru ) then quarter spoon sugar and pour them in your small teacup ! once the milk is lukwarm pour it in your teacup !
SERVE HOT ! ?(OR )SERVE COLD WITH WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING